|author||Andrew Morton <email@example.com>||2011-10-31 17:08:54 -0700|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-10-31 17:30:49 -0700|
fiddle wording Cc: Jan Kara <email@example.com> Cc: Wu Fengguang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/mm/backing-dev.c b/mm/backing-dev.c
index a87da524a4a0..7520ef0bfd47 100644
@@ -404,9 +404,8 @@ static int bdi_forker_thread(void *ptr)
* In the following loop we are going to check whether we have
* some work to do without any synchronization with tasks
- * waking us up to do work for them. So we have to set task
- * state already here so that we don't miss wakeups coming
- * after we verify some condition.
+ * waking us up to do work for them. Set the task state here
+ * so that we don't miss wakeups after verifying conditions.