|author||Paul Mundt <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-09-27 12:31:01 +0900|
|committer||Paul Mundt <email@example.com>||2006-09-27 12:31:01 +0900|
sh: Various cosmetic cleanups.
We had quite a bit of whitespace damage, clean most of it up.. Signed-off-by: Stuart Menefy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Arthur Othieno <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Paul Mundt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'include/asm-sh/fixmap.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/asm-sh/fixmap.h b/include/asm-sh/fixmap.h
index 412bccaa07e6..458e9fa59545 100644
@@ -25,7 +25,7 @@
* addresses. The point is to have a constant address at
* compile time, but to set the physical address only
* in the boot process. We allocate these special addresses
- * from the end of virtual memory (0xfffff000) backwards.
+ * from the end of P3 backwards.
* Also this lets us do fail-safe vmalloc(), we
* can guarantee that these special addresses and
* vmalloc()-ed addresses never overlap.