|author||Markus Heidelberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-06-12 01:02:35 +0200|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>||2009-09-21 15:14:52 +0200|
trivial: remove references to non-existent include/linux/config.h
Ignore drivers/staging/ since it is very likely that new drivers introduce it again. Signed-off-by: Markus Heidelberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'scripts/basic')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/scripts/basic/fixdep.c b/scripts/basic/fixdep.c
index 72c15205bb2b..f9c1e5408318 100644
@@ -16,8 +16,7 @@
* tells make when to remake a file.
* To use this list as-is however has the drawback that virtually
- * every file in the kernel includes <linux/config.h> which then again
- * includes <linux/autoconf.h>
+ * every file in the kernel includes <linux/autoconf.h>.
* If the user re-runs make *config, linux/autoconf.h will be
* regenerated. make notices that and will rebuild every file which