* Copyright 2006 PathScale, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* __iowrite32_copy - copy data to MMIO space, in 32-bit units
* @to: destination, in MMIO space (must be 32-bit aligned)
* @from: source (must be 32-bit aligned)
* @count: number of 32-bit quantities to copy
* Copy data from kernel space to MMIO space, in units of 32 bits at a
* time. Order of access is not guaranteed, nor is a memory barrier
* performed afterwards.
void __attribute__((weak)) __iowrite32_copy(void __iomem *to,
const void *from,
u32 __iomem *dst = to;
const u32 *src = from;
const u32 *end = src + count;
while (src < end)